For coronavirus (COVID-19) travel information, see our FAQ.

Mexico Residency Income Requirements (2021)

The Mexico Residency Income Requirements are detailed in the following chart and have been updated as of 2021.

This quick guide is meant to help you determine if you qualify for residency in Mexico, but if you’d like you can also learn more about how to actually apply for residency in Mexico and what you can expect to pay in fees

Keep in mind that the following income requirements to be eligible for a visa are taken from the INM website, and may vary from consulate to consulate as we have seen in the past.

You should still contact your immigration expert, and/or your nearest Mexican consulate to receive your local office’s income requirements. These income requirements are up to date as of February 2021 and usually change once a year. 

Follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date information on income requirements.

Mariana Lange

Mariana Lima-Lange was born in Mexico and immigrated to the U.S. when she was a child. She spent every summer visiting family throughout Mexico and is very knowledgeable about Mexican culture, lifestyle, and traditions. She is fluent in both Spanish and English.

Reader Interactions

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *