The most frequent emails I receive on a regular basis are around Residency in Mexico. There is a lot of confusion regarding this topic out there because there are so many channels that cover it and sometimes people contradict each other.
So it causes confusion and people feel like they don’t have a straight answer to their questions. So, I listed all your questions and interviewed our recommended immigration attorneys in our Mexico Relocation Course. And put together a complete video explaining some of the main questions we get.
- How long can a tourist stay in Mexico on an FMM?
- Why Mexican Consulates may not have appointments available and what you can do about it
- Why hire an immigration facilitator or lawyer to help you with the process
- What questions you should ask your immigration expert
- Income requirements needed to qualify for residency
- Permanent or Temporary Residency- which one is right for you
- Can you apply a year before planning to move to Mexico?
- What happens if you don’t have a permanent address in Mexico?
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Watch the full replay