6- NIGHT tour price USD $2,500 for a single in a private room OR $3,500 for two people in a private room. We only require a $500 deposit per person to reserve your spot. If you need to cancel, just let us know at least 30 days before your tour for a full refund.
The tour price includes picking you up at Guadalajara International Airport (GDL) on November 12th and transportation to our preferred hotel in Guadalajara. Once you’ve put down your deposit for the tour and provide us with your international flight information, we will make all hotel reservations. Check-in is at 3 pm. Your hotel room on Friday night is included in the tour fee.
Starting Saturday, the Tour includes all hotels, all meals, all beverages (except alcoholic), ground transportation in an 15 passenger van PLUS five days of education about relocating to Mexico. Each tour guest will also receive a FREE ACCESS TO THE MEXICO RELOCATION ONLINE GUIDE with all the information already included. However, you are more than welcome to take additional notes!
During the relocation tour, you will visit many different areas that are popular with expats, including Guadalajara, Ajijic, Lake Chapala, San Miguel de Allende, and Queretaro. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with expats who live in these areas.
You’ll also meet with an immigration attorney who will give you details about the various Residency programs, qualifications, and costs.
Ready to Get Started?
- Airport shuttle service from Guadalajara International Airport (GDL) to our group hotel in downtown Guadalajara available on November 12th 2021 only.
- Hotels from 3 p.m. on your tour check-in day till noon on your tour check out day
- Transportation on our tour bus, following our tour itinerary
- 3 meals per day starting the day after your tour check-in day and ending the day before your tour check out day. One entree per meal.
- Breakfast on your tour check out day
- Local drivers fluent in English and Spanish
- Experts at various stops on the tour who will educate you on everything you need to know to have a smooth move to Mexico
- Meet expats throughout the various stops on the tour
- Airport shuttle service from our group hotel in San Miguel de Allende back to Guadalajara International Airport (GDL) or to Queretaro International Airport (QRO) on the last day of the tour.
- Access to our online Mexico Relocation Online Guide ** access granted after your tour
- International flight
- Meals on your tour check-in day
- Lunch or dinner on your tour check out day
- Hotel room upgrades
- Extras at hotels (laundry, telephone calls, room service, etc)
- Domestic flights
- Flight upgrades
- Airline change/cancellation fees, excess baggage charges
- Pre or post tour trip/vacation planning services
- COVID tests
Common Additional Expenses
Besides the cost of the tour the things our guests typically spend additional money on are:
- International airfare
- Extra snacks from gas stations, convenience stores, etc
- Extending their trip in Mexico
- COVID tests