Lake Chapala 3-Day Tour Price
3 Full Days tour price USD $1,200 for up to 2 people- Additional people can be added to your party for an extra cost after your initial reservation. If you need to cancel, just let us know at least 30 days before your tour for a full refund.
The tour price includes picking you up at your hotel in the Lake Chapala area on the tour start date and ground transportation for 3 days. You should plan to arrive in the Lake Chapala area at least a day before the tour start date to avoid any delays.
Your Lake Chapala Relocation Tour includes lunch and dinner, all beverages (except alcoholic), ground transportation, visiting rentals and access to the Mexico Relocation Guide- which gives you a step by step plan on moving to Mexico and all the contact information you’ll need to make a smooth transition.
During the Lake Chapala Relocation Tour you will visit many different areas that are popular with expats, including Ajijic, Chapala, San Antonio Tlayacapan, and Tlaquepaque.
Ready to Get Started?
- Tour Guide- Your Local Expert
- Approx. 8-9 hours a day with your tour guide
- Lunch and Dinner every day of the tour. (We will send you a list of recommended hotels that include breakfast)
- All beverages (not including Alcohol)
- An educational and fun filled itinerary!
- Additional stops- Dentist or Doctor’s Appointments
- Access to our Online Mexico Relocation Online Guide **access granted 10 days before tour**
- International flight
- Breakfast (I will send you a list of hotels in the area that include breakfast)
- Airport Transfer
- Meals Before or After The Tour Dates
- Room Service
- Domestic Flights
- Flight Upgrades
- Entrance fees to museums or parks
- Tips for- hotel employees, taxi drivers, or other services.
- Pre or post tour trip/vacation planning services
- COVID tests
Common Additional Expenses
Besides the cost of the tour the things our guests typically spend additional money on are:
- Lodging before and after the tour
- Airport transfer
- International airfare
- Extra snacks from gas stations, convenience stores, etc.
- Extending your trip in Mexico
- COVID tests