This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Mexico Relocation Guide and our customers.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Mexico Relocation Guide via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Dashboard for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs, and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet 10% for each person who purchases our Complete Mexico Relocation Guide using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. There is no minimum or maximum payout balance.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 180 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase the Mexico Relocation Guide or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 180 days (because the cookie will expire).
You can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123) when you link to our site from your https:// website. You can submit a direct link to your own website in the Direct Links tab of your Affiliate Dashboard. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to MexicoRelocationGuide.com directly from your site!
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Mexico Relocation Guide. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Mexico Relocation Guide affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Mexico Relocation Guide. As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails. This information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few of the reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise, or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Mexico Relocation Guide will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or
- We’d like more details about how you will promote Mexico Relocation Guide.
If we reach our to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Mexico Relocation Guide to keep earning referrals. If we can help you to come up with ideas on how to promote Mexico Relocation Guide, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Mexico Relocation Tours Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Mexico Relocation Guide and bring us legitimate customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about topics like Mexico, living abroad, or retirement and mention Mexico Relocation Guide.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, or friends about Mexico Relocation Guide, and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about Mexico, living abroad, retirement, or Mexico Relocation Guide and link to our site with your referral link.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your LinkedIn followers about Mexico Relocation Guide with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
Mexico Relocation Guide has an excellent reputation and we are very careful with how we are promoted. The prohibited methods listed below are here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take very seriously.
- Mexico Relocation Guide may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Mexico Relocation Guide, so this method adds no value to Mexico Relocation Guide.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Spam links, unsolicited emails, unhelpful comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Mexico Relocation Guide. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed promotional methods.
- Do not claim to be professionally associated with Mexico Relocation Guide
Affiliates aren’t employees of Mexico Relocation Guide and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to be Mexico Relocation Guide is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Mexico Relocation Guide site is prohibited.
- Any false promotion to customers that you are endorsed by or operated by Mexico Relocation Guide is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do that and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate application for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval by us before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Mexico Relocation Guide. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Mexico Relocation Guide. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.