Molly retired in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, after spending way too many winters in Pennsylvania. She knew she was tired of the cold weather.
She always knew she would retire on the beach. But after a few visits to this paradise beach city, she found her next home. Living in Playa del Carmen, where it’s always summer and sunny, is a dream for Molly.
When she got closer to retirement, she decided she was healthy, had the income, and that life was too short not to take advantage of this opportunity. And the proximity to the U.S. was also attractive to her.
In this video, Molly shares:
- Why she moved to Playa del Carmen
- Her cost of living in Playa del Carmen
- Getting residency in Mexico
- How she plans to fund her retirement
- Her healthcare options
- How she has made friends
- The importance of not being so isolated as a single person
- And her advice for anyone thinking of moving to Mexico.