Are you interested in moving to Mexico but are getting confusing information about healthcare insurance?
Then this video is for you
Edgar- a health insurance broker with over 25 years experience explains the common questions expats have about getting private insurance in Mexico.
- How health insurance in Mexico works
- What are waiting periods?
- What are pre-existing conditions
- Why insurance doesn’t cover pre-existing conditions in Mexico
- What you can do if you have pre-existing conditions
- How to plan for your medical care in Mexico
- Avg cost of private insurance in Mexico
- Who should consider IMSS
- What to know about getting covered at the IMSS
- and more
Ken Hunkin says
Hi Mariana: I am a73 yr old Canadian with diabetes since 1991, I was wondering what I can get for healthcare insurance if I want to spend 6 months in Mexico ?
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Mariana Lange says
I’ve heard good things about Travel Insurance through AXA https://www.axatravelinsurance.com/