Today’s video is about living in Playa del Carmen and why I think this should be on your short list of places to live in Mexico- especially if you like hot weather and fresh ocean air.
Playa del Carmen is a beautiful city located in the state of Quintana Roo. And despite Playa being one of the most touristy places to visit in Mexico, there are plenty of beaches and areas off the beaten path where you can live in total quiet and relaxation.
In this video we cover:
- Living in Playa del Carmen And the Vibe
- Playa del Carmen’s History
- Best beaches to go to in Playa del Carmen
- Neighborhoods in Playa del Carmen we recommend – living like a local
- How to shop like a local
- The average cost of rentals in Playa del Carmen – and how to find the best rentals
- The cost of living in Playa del Carmen– including utilities, food etc
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- and so much more!
We know it’s absolutely possible to live in Playa del Carmen on $2,000 USD a Month or LESS! It’s all about learning how to live like a local and finding ways to integrate into the local community.
That’s the best way to find low cost rentals, shop for food, cook at home with local ingredients, and truly save money when you move to Mexico.
Learn to Live Like A Local in PDC
If you’re considering moving to Playa del Carmen Relocation Tour can be an invaluable tool to help you settle in and learn what the true cost of living in Mexico is.
Rather than relying on Facebook groups or online research, a private relocation tour allows you to learn from an actual local who can provide insider knowledge and personalized advice.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider taking a Playa del Carmen relocation tour:
- Get a personalized experience: Unlike a generic tour, a relocation tour is tailored to your needs and interests. Your local relocation guide can help you find the best neighborhoods to live in, the best schools for your children, and the best restaurants and shops in town, and where to find the best deals on produce.
- Save time and money: A private relocation tour can help you save time and money by providing valuable information about the local housing market, transportation options, and healthcare system. Your local guide can also help you avoid common pitfalls and scams, and tell you what areas are unsafe.
- Make new connections: Moving to a new place can be lonely, but a private Mexico relocation tour can help you make new connections and friends. Your local guide can introduce you to other expats and locals, helping you to feel more at home in your new city.
In short, a PDC relocation tour is a smart investment for anyone planning a move to the area.
Find out how to book a private Relocation Tour Here.
Submit a Comment