Living in Puerto Vallarta is one of the most sought-after places in Mexico for retirement.
With miles of beaches, endless entertainment, shopping, and sunshine almost every day of the year, it’s no wonder people love living here.
If you’ve been wondering about living in Puerto Vallarta then watch our video to get an idea of what life is like here. We talk about:
- The cost of living in Puerto Vallarta
- Rentals in Puerto Vallarta
- Top neighborhoods in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Why we recommend a Mexico Relocation Tour
- and so much more!
We think you can comfortably live in Puerto Vallarta for $1800 USD a month or less. Depending on your housing costs and your lifestyle.
Ready to Move to Puerto Vallarta?
Ready to move to Mexico? Not sure where to get started? Take the guesswork out of moving to Mexico with our COMPLETE Mexico Relocation Course.
Our COMPLETE Mexico Relocation Guide will take the guesswork out of your move and answer your most important questions about moving to Mexico. With our easy-to-follow online guide, you’ll transition smoothly to your new life in Mexico.
In the guide, you get an easy-to-follow plan that covers the most important basic topics such as
- Residency Visas
- Knowing How to Apply for Residency
- How to bring your household goods
- Driving vs Flying
- How to get healthcare coverage in Mexico
- How the medical system works in Mexico
- What to know about taxes in Mexico
- How to find the best rentals
- Scams to avoid
- And a lot more!
Plus, we also give you access to our complete directory of contacts in Puerto Vallarta that help make your move a lot easier.
We include contacts like
- Immigration Facilitators
- Rental Agents
- Healthcare brokers
- Medicare Advantage brokers
- International moving companies
- Puerto Vallarta Relocation tours
- Private drivers
- Pet transport companies
- and so many more
We save people hundreds of hours of research. And because we are continuously updating the online guide, you can feel confident that even if you are moving in a few years, you will still have the most up-to-date information.