If you love the turquoise blue waters of Cancun but can’t imagine yourself being surrounded by constant parties and large numbers of tourists, let me suggest you check out Isla Mujeres.
A small island in the state of Quintana Roo in the famous Riviera Maya. With a population of less than 25,000 and only a few hundred foreigners, Isla Mujeres is as quiet of a beach town as it gets!
Watch the video and learn about
- The cost of rentals in Isla Mujeres
- Cost of Utilities in Isla Mujeres
- The Weather
- Its Island Vibe in Isla Mujeres
- Things to do in Isla Mujeres
- Getting around Isla Mujeres
- Grocery shopping in Isla Mujeres
- Healthcare and Medical Services
- And more!
Plus, you’ll get to see some amazing footage of this small yet incredibly gorgeous island.
I hope you love it as much as I love Isla Mujeres!
And don’t forget to check out our private relocation tours if you’re interested in living in Isla Mujeres. But don’t worry, we have them all over Mexico too!
Find out more about our Mexico relocation tours.