Living in San Miguel de Allende is a dream for a lot of retirees and digital nomads.
The city of San Miguel de Allende is a small town in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico. It is known for its colonial architecture, cobblestone streets and relaxed atmosphere.
San Miguel de Allende is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico because it has a lot to offer to its visitors. There are many museums, galleries, theaters and restaurants that are worth visiting.
San Miguel de Allende has been getting more and more popular for expats that want to live in a place with great weather and low cost of living. And for good reason!
In this video will give you a walk through of
- What it’s like to live here.
- Which neighborhoods we recommend.
- Why there are so many expats living here.
- The arts scene in San Miguel.
- Where to do your every day shopping.
- And more!