Annette, an expat who moved from Texas to Ajijic Mexico gave us a great interview about her life in Mexico, her tips for newcomers, and how she was able to retire earlier than the usual 65 years old.
Annette also brought her elderly parents to live in Ajijic Mexico and she loves the availability and affordability of full-time care for them. Considering her mom has dementia, she can now afford to have help in Mexico.
Watch the full live interview to learn:
- Why Annette and her husband chose Ajijic Mexico
- Why she decided to buy a house right away
- Hiring help such as a house cleaner, a maid, and a nurse.
- Tips for those looking to retire early. Tips on Rule 72t of the U.S. Tax Law.
- Why Dengue can be so dangerous and how to avoid it
- Is Ajijic only for older people?
- Why she chose to become a realtor in Mexico?
- Charities she supports in Ajijic
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Jim Burkett says
Watching from Oklahoma City. We spent the last two months in Ajijic and are considering moving there. We really appreciate all your great information, Mariana.
Mariana Lange says
Love it! Thanks for your comment 🙂