I recently interviewed Commander Butler from the American Legion No. 7 in Chapala to talk about U.S. veterans living in Mexico and the services available to them.
In my interview we discussed:
- Events at the American Legion
- How you can get a membership
- Membership benefits
- Other Veteran Resources you can access while living in Mexico
- Healthcare access to Veterans in Mexico
- Why Commander Butler chose Lake Chapala
- How many veterans live in Mexico
- His cost of living
- And general Q&A from the audience
If you’re a veteran and are thinking of moving to Mexico, this is a great live stream to watch.