Gina and Mark moved to Queretaro, Mexico, in 2022. Mark retired, and Gina continues working remotely for an IT firm in Healthcare.
They also covered the following:
- Why they feel more at home in Mexico than the U.S.
- How culturally different the people of Mexico are.
- Their cost of living in Queretaro and the app they use to keep track.
- How they live on about $2600 USD a month.
- Why they rent short-term rentals on Airbnb.
- Tips for finding the right Airbnb.
- Why living near centro is ideal for people wanting to walk everywhere.
- Surprises they have learned along the way.
- How they fund their lifestyle.
- Their advice for people driving to Mexico.
- Do they feel safe living in Mexico?
- The benefits of getting residency sooner than later
- And so much more!
Gina and Mark plan to travel to 30 cities across Mexico before nailing down which place feels right.