Are you wondering what it’s like to live in Huatulco?
I did my first ever live stream last week, and I am still getting a ton of comments on how it was so helpful!
Sue and Paul Lozer joined me from their beautiful patio in Huatulco, Oaxaca. Their backdrop was the amazing Pacific Ocean, and their surroundings nothing less than the kind of place we all want to retire in someday.
They talked about:
- Their process of elimination and how Huatulco was at the top of their list.
- How they found a home to rent.
- How they processed their immigration visas.
- How they registered their car.
- How they make friends
- What their cost of living expenses are monthly
- How they can afford to retire in Mexico.
- And so much more!
Make sure to watch the replay. Then, click on the video below!
And if you’re curious, learn about the best places to live in Mexico.
If you want to be the first to find out about this and other useful information about moving to Mexico, make sure you join my email list!