For coronavirus (COVID-19) travel information, see our FAQ.

Hiring A Facilitator in Mexico- Q&A

Blanca is a facilitator in La Paz who offers a variety of services including

  • Opening a fideicomiso
  • Opening a bank account
  • Obtaining your driver’s license
  • And many other things in La Paz

Blanca’s contact information can be accessed when you purchase our COMPLETE Mexico Relocation Guide Join me for this special Q&A to learn about her services and about La Paz

Mariana Lange

Mariana Lima-Lange was born in Mexico and immigrated to the U.S. when she was a child. She spent every summer visiting family throughout Mexico and is very knowledgeable about Mexican culture, lifestyle, and traditions. She is fluent in both Spanish and English.

Reader Interactions


  1. Steve Bayer says

    I am looking for a gestor to help me with naturalization in Leon, Guanajuato.

    • Mariana Lange says

      I don’t have a good contact in Leon Guanajuato. The closest I have are contacts in San Miguel de Allende.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.