One of the first questions veterans living in Mexico have is, “how do I get my medications if I’m not living in the U.S.?”
And it’s a fair one everyone should consider if they have some prescription they’ll eventually need to fill out when living in Mexico. If you don’t know this already, Farmacias (pharmacies) in Mexico don’t always have the same medication on the shelves. You’re then stuck figuring out its equivalent in Mexico, filling your prescription, dealing with refills by going in person, doing math in your head to convert pesos to dollars, and figuring out your dosage.
In Mexico, pharmacies don’t work directly with insurance companies. So, you must pay for the medication upfront, and the packaging won’t tell you how many pills to take.
You’ll get a prescription from your VA doctor, but you won’t get its equivalent name in Mexico. And that the dosage might be different. Pharmacies in Mexico won’t help you figure all of this out, either.
And many veterans are then left figuring this out on their own.
But can you do it on your own? Well, the short answer is yes. But why would you when there’s a service that can figure it all out for you?
I want to introduce you to Nomad RX.
NomadRX for Veterans
NomadRX partners with local pharmacies, physicians, and insurers to integrate technology to reimagine the future of medicine delivery. Powered by its proprietary platform, NomadRX streamlines processes and operations to help get medicine to our customers wherever they are in Mexico.
To learn more about NomadRX and sign up, check out our latest Live Stream with Frank Marchesci, the owner of the platform helping veterans one by one get access to their vital meds while living in Mexico.
Why Choose NomadRX
- Easy Prescription Uploads– Simply upload your prescription directly in our app.
- Delivered to your Door– They’ll ship your medications directly to you, anywhere with an address in Mexico.
- Automatic Refills– They will automatically track and ship all your prescription refills.
Without any of the hassle
- No Insurance Paperwork– No more upfront payments or claim filing! They handle all the paperwork.
- Guaranteed Inventory– Local pharmacies don’t have your med? They guarantee they’ll have your medications in stock.
- 100% Veteran Support– NomadRX is 100% Veteran-owned and operated.
- 24/7 Support.