One of the first questions veterans living in Mexico have is, “how do I get my medications if I’m not living in the U.S.?”
And it’s a fair one everyone should think about if they have some prescription they’ll eventually need to be filled when living in Mexico. Because if you don’t know this already, Farmacias (pharmacies) in Mexico don’t always have the same medication on the shelves. You’re then stuck figuring out its equivalent in Mexico, getting your prescription filled, dealing with refills by going in person, doing math in your head to convert pesos to dollars, and figuring out your dosage.
You see, in Mexico, pharmacies don’t work directly with insurance companies. So you have to pay for the medication upfront, and the packaging won’t tell you how many pills to take.
You’ll get a prescription from your VA doctor, but what you won’t get is its equivalent name in Mexico. And that the dosage might be different. Pharmacies in Mexico won’t help you figure all of this out either.
And many veterans are then left figuring this out on their own.
But can you do it on your own? Well, the short answer is yes. But why would you when there’s a service that can figure it all out for you?
I want to introduce you to Medici America.
Medici America for Veterans
Medici America partners with local pharmacies, physicians, and insurers to integrate technology to reimagine the future of medicine delivery. Powered by its proprietary platform, Medici America streamlines processes and operations to help get medicine to our customers, wherever they are in Mexico.
To learn more about Medici America and sign up, check out our latest Live Stream with Frank Marchesci, the owner of the platform helping veterans one by one get access to their vital meds while living in Mexico.
Why Choose Medici America?
- Easy Prescription Uploads– Simply upload your prescription directly in our app.
- Delivered to your Door– They’ll ship your medications directly to you, anywhere with an address in Mexico
- Automatic Refills– They will automatically track and ship all your prescription refills.
Without any of the hassle
- No Insurance Paperwork– No more upfront payments or claim filing! They handle all the paperwork.
- Guaranteed Inventory– Local pharmacies don’t have your med? They guarantee they’ll have your medications on stock.
- 100% Veteran Support– Medici is 100% Veteran-owned and operated.
- 24/7 Support.