After spending a few weeks in Huatulco, Russell knew he had found his piece of paradise, and would be able to live on his retirement benefits. H
uatulco is the perfect place for those that like summer weather year round. Find out more about Huatulco and how you can actually live a very comfortable life here on $1500 USD a month/ $1800 CAD a month or less.
Russell shares how he lives like a local and how you can do it too. He walks everywhere, he enjoys pickleball, he hangs out with his friends on the beach, he shops at the local mercados and lives like a true local.
In this video, you will learn:
- What living in Huatulco is like
- Cost of living in Huatulco
- Can you afford to retire here?
- How to live like a local in Huatulco
- How to get involved in the local community
- More info on the neighborhood Russell lives in
- How to integrate into Mexican culture when living in Huatulco
- And why Our Mexico Relocation Guide can help someone move to Mexico
- Rent is 6500 pesos
- Utilities including both gas and electric, average about 225-230 pesos a month
- Pickle ball, played every week would be 200 pesos.
- Groceries, eating out, other food, and toiletries- 2,000 pesos/ week
Move to Huatulco With Ease
Want to get our directory of contacts in Huatulco to make your move a lot easier? Check out our COMPLETE Mexico Relocation Guide.
We give you instant access to our plan for moving to Mexico and our directory of recommended contacts in Huatulco.