Norm and Donna moved from Texas and are now living in Huatulco since 2017. To say they love living in Huatulco is an understatement.
Watch the most recent interview to learn
- Why they moved to Huatulco
- How Huatulco compares to other beaches in Mexico
- How to find the best rentals
- Do many expats live in Huatulco
- Do you need to know Spanish?
- Do they feel safe in Huatulco?
- How they get around
- Their cost of living expenses
- and so much more!
Huatulco is a gorgeous beach town on the Pacific Side of Mexico’s coastline. It’s quieter than Playa del Carmen or Puerto Vallarta but still has a lively nightlife and various entertainment options.
Norm and Donna share how they found their $8000 pesos a month rental (about $400 USD) and how they can live in Mexico on a budget of about $1500/Month USD.