Norm and Donna moved from Texas to Huatulco in 2017 and love living here!
Watch the most recent interview to learn
- Why they moved to Huatulco
- How Huatulco compares to other beaches in Mexico
- How to find the best rentals
- Do you need to know Spanish?
- Do they feel safe in Huatulco?
- How they get around
- Their cost of living expenses
- and so much more!
Huatulco is a gorgeous beach town on the Pacific Side of Mexico’s coastline. It’s quieter than Playa del Carmen or Puerto Vallarta, but still has a lively nightlife and a variety of entertainment options.
Norm and Donna share how they found their $8000 pesos a month rental (about $400 USD) and how they can live in Mexico on a budget of about $1500/Month USD.