- Why She Chose To Move To Mexico From Texas
- What Living In Mexico With Kids Is Like
- How She Learns Spanish
- How Her Family of 4 Lives ON LESS THAN $2,000 USD/MONTH!
- How She Found Work Online
- Having A Tourist Visa For Years
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
I know this post is going to inspire you today! Because if you’ve ever been in a situation where you feel like you might have to work until you die, I want to show you that you don’t! Or you might be tired of the regular 9-5 grind that doesn’t allow you to be free to use your time on the things that YOU WANT TO DO. In today’s live stream, I interviewed April who lives in San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas. San Cris is a beautiful town in the mountains of Chiapas where coffee is abundant, the weather is very cool, and the cost of living is very low! April shared with me: