Move over Puerto Vallarta and Cancun! Mazatlan is where it’s at. Most people have heard about the beautiful beaches in Mexico. And many retirees chose to retire in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, or Cabo. But I would argue that, even though these beaches are gorgeous, they’re resorts first. You may not experience the true Mexican authenticity like you would in Mazatlan, Sinaloa.
In my recent interview with Logan- an American expat who moved from Austin TX to Mazatlan Sinaloa- you’ll learn why Mazatlan should be on your short list if you’re considering a move to a beach in Mexico.
Logan and I discussed:
- Why he chose Mazatlan
- what neighborhood he lives in and why he recommends it
- His cost of living: electricity, food, house cleaning, and gasoline
- Why he recommends buying a new car in Mexico
- How he obtained residency
- Finding love in Mexico
- Advice for newcomers considering Mazatlan
- Does he feel safe?
- And more!
watch the full replay below