I did an interview with my friend Ernie, and it had really good tips from a retiree who chose to settle down in San Miguel de Allende.
We covered things like:
- Why San Miguel de Allende is different than other Mexican cities.
- How the Mexican Healthcare saved his life!
- Tips for buying a home in San Miguel de Allende
- How he retired early and what he does to stay active
- Why you should do a lot of research before moving to Mexico
- His cost of living and how to save on everyday things
- How some people can live on less than $1500/Month
Ernie runs a great YouTube channel called “Retired life in Mexico- NO BULL” and has a pretty active Facebook community.
He has a lot of knowledge about living in San Miguel de Allende, and also what life is like for a retiree in Mexico. He knows a lot about the healthcare system since he had personal experience dealing with cancer in Mexico. He talks about the differences between the U.S. and the Mexican healthcare system. And he shares a lot of great tips that can help you decide if Mexico is right for you.
Watch the full replay on YouTube