Ahhh Queretaro- it holds a special place in my heart. And I know I’m not alone in this. There are, after all, about 2 million people living in this city.
Only 45 minutes away from the popular San Miguel de Allende- Queretaro is big, clean, safe, and easy to get around in.
So what is it like to actually live here?
Watch the replay of my interview with Vanessa- an American expat who considers herself a citizen of the world and now has planted some roots in Queretaro.
During the live stream we discussed:
- -Why Vanessa chose Queretaro
- -What she loves and dislikes about Mexico
- -Living in Mexico with kids as a single mom
- -Her cost of living
- -Healthcare in Queretaro
- -Does she feel safe?
- -International Schools in Mexico
- -Her Residency Visa Process
- -And more!